I am a Toronto WordPress Developer specializing in custom WordPress website development.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful website content management system (or CMS) and blog facility in existence today.
WordPress is an Open Source project, which means there are hundreds of people all over the world working on the software. It means that we are free to use it for anything from a small blog site to a large corporate website without paying for a license fee.
Some ways that we can use WordPress include:
- Create a Company Website with WordPress
- Create a Blog using WordPress (Personal blog or Business blog)
- Create e-Commerce Sites with WordPress
- Create a Booking or Reservations system using WordPress & Planyo
- Create a Wiki using WordPress
- Create a Portfolio using WordPress
- Create a incredible Image Galleries with WordPress
- Create a Business Directory using WordPress
- Create a Membership Directory Using WordPress
- Create a Review Site using WordPress
- Create a Timeline using WordPress
- Create Email Newsletter Subscription via WordPress
Click any image to view the mobile, tablet and laptop versions of each website.
Why Choose Me for your WordPress Project?
I have been working with WordPress since 2006, and using the WordPress platform as my primary content management system for many of my client websites.
From almost 10 years experience with the software, I have become extremely efficient in developing WordPress websites, and I have a wealth of knowledge to pull upon to ensure that the finished product is of an extremely high quality.
I Custom Code WordPress from Scratch
Some Advantages of Custom Coded Themes
- A bespoke and unique design. Purchased themes are often used by thousands of other companies.
- Faster load times, as a result of:
- Using a minimal amount of optimised code.
- Using search engine friendly code.
- Only including features that the website needs.
- Complete control over search engine optimisation, on an ongoing basis.
- The ability to customise and adjust the theme, on an ongoing basis
- Complete control over the users experience.
- Longevity of the website development.
- Less dependence on plugins and theme updates.
- My Ability to Engage in your Company and Understand your Customers
A website should be built to serve a purpose, or meet business objectives. These objectives are for the benefit of your company, and contribute to better serving your customers.
For me, gaining a good understanding of these company objectives, and the needs of your customers is absolutely crucial to the process of planning a website development. Every design element and every piece of included functionality, should contribute to meeting these objectives and providing your customers a positive and valuable experience.
Start your Journey
Let me help you with your website project, large or small.Lets Go